Fake Accounts, Fake Screenshots, Fake Customers, Fake Reviews and the Lies of Luhasr

Fake Accounts, Fake Screenshots, Fake Customers, Fake Reviews and the Lies of Luhasr
Sadly common sense is not something that everybody is born with, and people will be easily lured in by the most ridiculous moneymaking scam.

Even though every single micro niche website package on BlackHatWorld.com looks far too good to be true, especially when the seller is charging as little as $30-$50 and claiming you can be make up to $50-$5000 per month with minimal work, native individuals are still lured in with little or no due diligence from their side.

As documented in my "Thick As Thieves" post BlackHatWorld.com actively protect scammers who pay them a reliable monthly/yearly fee, and essentially allow them to run wild and use any underhand tactics to promote their substandard or scam service.

Therefore, spotting a dud or scam service isn't a straightforward task for the average user on BlackHatWorld.com, especially when the owner and his moderators give the impression that "approved" sellers have been fully vetted and everything you read on their thread is factual and uncensored, including reviews and screenshots.

Though there must be at least 100 plus active scammers selling on BlackHatWorld.com at any given time, one of them still sticks out like a sore thumb and doesn't appear to have curbed his criminal behaviour in the slightest, despite being outed by myself.

Yep, I'm talking super scammer Luhasr who's still up to his old tricks.

There still appears to be a mild interest in his micro niche website scam, or at least that's what he wants you to believe, with the usual "can I see a sample" or "reviews look great, just order 3 sites" post being made on an almost daily basis.

A fake account used by Luhasr to trick gullible people into buying his scam.
However, just as I suspected when I made my very first post, the majority of these are fake posted by himself, or at least somebody within his circle.

Sadly, not everybody appears to Google his name or email address which would direct them to this blog, where they would at least be able to make objective decision based on my evidence before making a decision to buy or not.

To help protect native individuals from being scammed by this morally bankrupt slimeball, I've been directly contacting anybody who express an interest in his service via PM, where I tell them they are being deliberately misled into buying a scam service based on highly censored AdSense screenshots that are 100% fake.

Unfortunately, this isn't as easy as it sounds, as you have to have at least 15 post your name, which can take a little time to build up.

I've been doing this since early summer (2017) and have had at least 40 to 50 username deleted by the corrupt BlackHatWorld.com moderators, along with the odd abusive message from themselves.

Normally, I send a PM to anybody who enquires or "allegedly" buys his service and warn them in a polite and factual manner that they are being misled into buying a scam service based on phony AdSense screenshots. I make it quite clear that the user "Geoffreyroody" is not making up to $85 per day from the two-page one keyword website that's sold, because first of all, he nor the mysterious website exist, and if it did its not the original website that's being sold, but one that has 12,000 plus pages and 9000 keywords built with auto generated software which doesn't comply with Google AdSense rules, as confirmed by the corrupt moderator "I know SEO".

How Long Do Accounts Last?

Accounts on average last 1 to 7 days with some being deleted within a couple of hours after warning just one user. Naturally, some users would contact him after I warned them, especially if they had bought his scam. However, it quickly became apparent that many of the request to see a "sample site" or even those placing orders were not real users or customers, but Luhasr in disguise, creating a false impression that his service wasn't just popular, but also had a steady stream of orders.

The vast majority of genuine users would thank me for warning them, and even show their disbelief that the BlackHatWorld.com moderators allowed this scammer to continue with their blessing.

In fact, one user contacted me after I sent them a message and told me that they also had concerns that BlackHatWorld.com was a paradise for scammers, and the moderators looked out for them, rather than buyers.

A user by the name of veco888 shows his concern that BlackHatWorld.com is full of scammers, happily aided by the moderators and owner.

The user started the following thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/bhw-protect-buyers.861984/

Unsurprisingly, the BlackHatWorld.com moderator/s who replied on that thread pretend they're caring individuals who do the utmost best to protect buying members of the forum and absolutely do not protect sellers.

Oh the irony. If only I could post my email conversation I had with them regarding Luhasr on that thread, or tell the entire forum that I've had countless accounts deleted just because I warn others that they're being misled into buying a dud service based on phony AdSense screenshots. Perhaps I'll try it some time, but I'm pretty confident it will be deleted within hours.

A Change of Tactics

Rather than send a message to every single person who enquires about his service, I've now had to be a bit more sophisticated, especially since I now know that Luhasr has an unknown number of fake accounts for himself, and BlackHatWorld.com have applied their usual censorship by preventing me from inserting links directly from customers who were dissatisfied with Luhasr service, and even banned me from entering certain words in a PM.

From time to time, I deliberately send a warning to an account I believe is owned Luhasr, and surprise surprise, it gets deleted usually within a day.

These accounts are fairly easy to identify as they usually have a minimal post count, and deliberately praise the seller, even though they had no prior experience with him, let alone bought anything.

However, I also suspect that scammers within the BlackHatWorld.com community help each other out from time to time, and use their dummy accounts to ask for samples, which then gets reported straight back to Luhasr or the corrupt BlackHatWorld.com moderators.

How Has Luhasr Responded?

You think that Luhasr, if he had one ounce of intelligence or a conscience would stop using phoney AdSense screenshots to promote his substandard/scam service.

But it really does appear that a leopard can't change its spots.

As soon as Luhasr clocked onto what I was doing his first response was to try and stop members from asking for samples on his thread, by directly posting a link which members could click on and then receive the samples via email. This didn't last particularly long, but it shows you what a lowlife he is and how he constantly tries to obscure the truth.

A new tactic by Luhasr where he tries to stop people asking for samples so I can't warn them.

Luhasr hasn't made any attempt whatsoever to contact me, not even to dispute my claims, or better still holds his hands up and say I'm in the wrong, I'm going to stop.

It seemed he is on autopilot and simply can't stop scamming people, even when there is a mountain of evidence against him.

Time to Contact the Scammer

Previous attempts at trying to communicate with Luhasr have always ended in failure, so I wasn't expecting to be met with anything more than a mountain of ignorance and stupidity this time round.

Rather than contact him and say I'm the person who is warning people that your a scammer, I pretended to be a potential customer who enquired about his micro niche service and received a warning that he was trying to scam me.

I had to pretend I was a non-English speaker or at least slightly stupid during my email conversation. I also made sure that I was super keen to buy at least 3 sites from him, as soon as he clears up the situation regarding my concerns.

Below you can see my email conversation I had with him. My email address was Claudiasanger@execs.com and his is paybhw@gmail.com. I've highlighted my questions or responses with a green arrow, while his is highlighted with a red arrow.

Luhasr replies under the name "Pras" when using his email account.

First message and response:

First email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.
So, apparently I've been doing this for more than 2 years (even though I can guarantee you I haven't) and I'm a competitor out to destroy his business/scam, even though I'm not directing anybody else towards a different service on BlackHatWorld.com, but instead warning others that it's full of scams.

He also claimed he wouldn't be able to sell this service if it was a scam and that the moderators have validated the AdSense earnings.

Is that the AdSense earnings based on 12,000 plus pages built with auto generated software, Luhasr?

Second message and response:

Second email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

I explained to Luhasr that the sample sites he sent me only had 2 pages of contents, and the AdSense screenshot that he keeps using from one of his alleged customer (a.k.a. geoffreyroody) is based on 12,000 plus pages and 9000 plus keywords all built using non-friendly AdSense auto generated software as confirmed by the BlackHatWorld.com moderator.

I asked him to prove that he wasn't a scammer by showing me the URL of this mysterious website, unless I would not be buying 3 sites.

Luhasr true to form, doesn't give an adequate response and tells me to check with his buyer, though, as everybody can see from his thread geoffreyroody doesn't engage with anybody, let alone post the URL of his mysterious website.

Despite that, Luhasr still wants me to place an order, even though he can't offer an ounce of proof that the website he allegedly sold is real and making the advertised earnings.

Third message and response:

Third email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

I'd make it quite clear to Luhasr that I'm confused as to what he's actually selling. He provided me with a sample site that had just 2 pages, but I was told the up to $85 per day AdSense screenshot which caught my attention is based on 12,000 plus pages and 9000 plus keywords all built on auto generated software, which is against AdSense rules.

What are you selling, Luhasr, and whose telling lies?

Apparently, he isn't and is telling only the "truth".

Despite my question/concern he still doesn't properly address the $85 AdSense screenshot, other than to say it was the same 2 article website he always sells, which is obviously a blatant lie.

Fourth message and response:

Fourth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

Again, I make it quite clear to Luhasr I want to talk about the AdSense screenshots posted by Geoffreyroody and why he keeps using them if they don't represent the original 2 page website he allegedly sold.

He makes it quite clear that he is board with this conversation, even though he loves to post one or more of those screenshots every single time he promotes his service, and claims that if "they" (presumably he means the moderators), said it was built with auto generated software then they would have the URL of that site.

Hasn't he read my blog? And why is it suddenly up to BlackHatWorld.com to post the URL and not him when he allegedly sold the site.

What's the big frigging secret?

 Fifth message and response:

Fifth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

Yet again, I show my confusion and can't understand why he won't confirm or deny the AdSense screenshot he keeps using to promote his service is actually based on something completely different that isn't relevant to the service he sells.

He then starts questioning who actually said it was based on auto generated software, even though it's well documented in the links I provided him with.

Hello, Luhasr, is anybody home?

Sixth message and response:

Sixth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

So, now Luhasr is saying that one of the moderators didn't say it was built with auto generated software, and if they did, he needs the proof.

Can this guy read, after all, he supposed to be a professional website builder?

Oh, and he won't give me a discount, LOL.

Seventh message and response:

Seventh email message sent to Luhasr regarding his mic

I point out to Luhasr, where the moderator said the website had 12,000 plus additional pages and 9000 plus keywords, but somehow he thinks because the corrupt moderator gave it the thumbs up, it means he's passed the test and his service is genuine, yet he's still refusing to acknowledge that he is using a AdSense screenshot based on something he doesn't even sell.

And as you can see he won't put me in contact with Geoffreyroody. Why?

Eighth message and response:

Eighth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

I keep bringing up the fact that the moderator clearly said that the AdSense screenshots he keep using is based on 12,000 plus pages and 9000 plus keywords, yet his next response is to claim my blogspot blog is fake and that nobody actually said that.

Hello, Luhasr, do you not remember December 2016, when I started probing this screenshot on BlackHatWorld.com? You know the time when you completely ignored me and weren't slightest bit interested in verifying whether that screenshot were genuine or not?

Here's a link for you: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/fill-your-adsense-coffer-in-2017-with-micro-niche-websites-updated-seo-guide.374935/page-518#post-9570385

Ninth message and response:

Ninth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

So I question Luhasr way he thinks the blog owner (i.e. me) has created dozens upon dozens of fake screenshots? After all, he's obviously familiar in creating fake screenshots.

His responses to accuse me of being a funny guy, but yet again, doesn't address my question. Has he finally latched on?

By the way, he still hasn't contacted Geoffreyroody for me.

That legendary customer service that so many users post about is looking flimsy at the moment.

Tenth message and response:

Tenth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

Since the scammer clearly wasn't going to play ball and openly admit to misleading people into buying his scam micro niche service, I thought I'd have some fun and pretend that I'm now ready to buy.

With no real surprise, this time he finally gave me a straight and correct answer by providing me with his PayPal link.

Well done, Luhasr.

Eleventh message and response:

Eleventh email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

I claimed I tried to buy 3 micro niche sites from him for nearly 100 dollars, but my bank based in Germany is not allowing me to send money to India for security reasons.

I asked him for his business number and tax details, which is something any reputable individual or business would provide you with in a split second, but he refused.

Twelfth message and final response:

Twelfth email message sent to Luhasr regarding his micro niche website scam.

I falsely explained to Luhasr that I can't send over €50 to individuals in India without them being a verified company or sole trader with the appropriate details. However, he still refuses to to hand over his tax or business number so I could pay him. Instead, he wanted me to send 2 separate payments to see if it would clear via PayPal.

Just as I suspected in spring 2016, he is a slimeball who lives off the grid with no verified contact details, no business details and probably has avoided paying tax in his country for 8 or more years.

Conclusion

With no real surprise, Luhasr repeatedly failed to answer any of my questions in an appropriate manner. From the moment I first laid eyes on his micro niche service all the way back in early 2016 I knew something wasn't right. I always suspected he used phony accounts created by himself to bump up his thread and post positive reviews, however, after thorough investigation I now know this is the truth.

All scammers are lowlife's, but this one doesn't appear to be in any hurry to change his life, whether it's due to arrogance, stupidity, or just his morally bankrupt nature.

However, Luhasr isn't blameless in all this and the most disturbing thing is that BlackHatWorld.com who continue to let him (and no doubt many others) carry on misleading individuals into buying his scam service.

Is their job to ensure that sellers are properly vetted and that they sell their service in an honest, fair and legal manner.

The fact that I've had at least least 40 to 50 accounts deleted since early summer this year (2017) just for warning others is deeply, deeply disturbing. BlackHatWorld.com is strictly controlled by censorship and the owner and his moderators ensure that nobody is allowed to question a service that's "too good to be true".

I have no idea how much Luhasr pays them every month/year, but I doubt its a huge amount of money. However, they clearly value his monthly/yearly subscription over the protection of potential buyers.

BlackHatWorld.com has never been run in a squeakyclean way, but to continue allowing this user to post fake AdSense screenshots over and over again, and use countless phoney usernames to bump up his own thread, while deleting mine for telling the truth is beyond belief.

Luhasr (or whatever is real name is) is a real lowlife, but without a shadow of a doubt he's nothing compared to the owner and the moderators of BlackHatWorld.com who are the real criminals for giving these small fry scammers a platform in the first place.

Here's hoping that that the law catches up with all of them one day.