Why Won't Luhasr Show Me Geoffreyroody's Website?

Why Won't Luhasr Show Me Geoffreyroody's Website?
On 15 December 2016, I raised concerns regarding dubious AdSense screenshots from two "alleged" buyers, one of which was claiming to be making up to $77 per day from Luhasr's crappy micro niche website package on Blackhatworld.com.

After some Sherlock Holmes work, I conclusively proved that the screenshot posted via "geoffreyroody" was totally fake, and was based on a ridiculous 12,000 page website that focused on 9000 different keywords, which surprisingly was presented by "geoffreyroody" to the corrupt and brain-dead BlackHatWorld.com moderator "I know SEO".

Despite trying to explain in layman's term to "I know SEO" that the seller (Luhasr) only sells a 2 or 5 page website, and that the AdSense screenshot that is used in every sales pitch doesn't represent the package that was sold, "I know SEO" dismissed all my concerns and essentially said that Luhasr originally sold him a great (two-page) site and that "geoffreyroody" had added an additional 12,000 plus pages, which in his mind made it A-OK.

 Read more about it here.

Anyway, despite Luhasr nor Geoffreyroody (they are either the same same person or a paid fake user, by the way) never disclosing that the healthy 77 dollars AdSense figure was based on a website that had a massive 12,000 plus pages I thought perhaps Luhasr would look deep into his conscience and stop using the misleading/blatantly fake AdSense screenshot to lure people into his micro niche website package.

Unsurprisingly, he hasn't and still uses it on every new page on his micro niche website scam package thread.


That got me thinking again and I thought to myself, hey, if Luhasr constantly chooses to promote "geoffreyroody" big-money making website that he sold him, then why shouldn't I (as a potential customer) not see the amazing website in the flesh?

So, due to BlackHatWorld.com censorship, I had to create another account (NukaPetersen) and start probing Luhasr over the 12,000 plus page website and exactly how it was achieved, and why he thinks it's appropriate to post the AdSense screenshot, even though it doesn't represent the service he is selling.

Anyway, I started things off by playing dumb and told Luhasr: "I want the same site you sold geoffreyroody with 9000 keywords. Is that $34.5 x 9000, or you do a discount if you buy 9000 keywords? How long would it take to earn up to $77 per day as demonstrated by your screenshot with a 12,000 page website with 9000 keywords? Thanks."


True to form, Luhasr doesn't offer a comprehensive reply and goes on to say: "Am not sold any ready made websites. I can build same as that from basic with new keywords. It will take few months to see such a revenue. I can give you good discount. You can start with basic pack first. Then we can develop with more keywords."


I'm not really sure what Luhasr means when he says he hasn't sold any ready-made websites. Isn't that what he sells? Take note as well that he doesn't address any of my questions and doesn't say whether he sold an additional 9000 keywords to "geoffreyroody".

Time for question 2.

I basically told Luhasr I didn't understand him (which I honestly didn't), and I wanted the same site that he sold "geoffreyroody" that makes up to $77 per day.

His reply was...


So, apparently, he always suggest to his clients that they add more articles to the crappy two-page website, he sold them, and that he himself helped "geoffreyroody" add a further 12,000 plus pages (since spring 2016), which justifies posting the 77 dollars AdSense screenshot, even though none of those important things have ever been stated by Luhasr on his thread.

Question 3.

It was time to start asking how it was possible for "geoffreyroody" to add such an insane amount of pages in such a short time and at the same time avoid a Google and Bing search engine penalty.

This is what I asked...


I guess the questions were just getting far too comprehensive for Luhasr, and true to form, he went into silent mode and it wasn't until a week later after I publicly said, I still haven't received a reply back from you that all discussions went through private message.

Oh No, Has Luhasr Discovered My Identity?

When the discussion went to private message, Luhasr told me that my questions had been answered by the moderator and directed me back to a post that I posted under "FogontheTyne", though, of course, my questions hadn't been answered since I was questioning how a massive 12,000 plus pages had been added and if I could see the URL, which is a fair and perfectly sensible request.


Not one to cave in, I continued probing him for the URL of this amazing 77 dollar website that he sold and helped "geoffreyroody" build.


Luhasr then replies by saying "Am not able to share my clients details."


Come on Luhasr, it's a freaking website not the blueprints for a nuclear weapon.

I tried to explain to Luhasr that it's just a website on the Internet and that anybody can view it and it must be receiving thousands of hits per day if "geoffreyroody" is making that kind of money. I explained to him, if that for some bizarre reason he doesn't want to share the URL, just send me the keywords its ranking for so I can find it through my own free will.


As of now, I still haven't received the URL even though I've tried explaining to Luhasr that it's a perfectly reasonable and sensible request to see the finished product he sold, especially since he feels the need to promote its earnings on every page of his thread.

Again, this just proves what a lowlife scammer Luhasr is and the real reason he can not provide the URL of this website is because it doesn't exist, or is just some random website owned by somebody else, not his "alleged" buyer "geoffreyroody".

Stay well clear of this nasty, morally bankrupt guy and his scam services.