Did Luhasr Rebrand His Scam Services Because Of This Blog?

Did Luhasr Rebrand His Scam Services Because Of This Blog?
Back in early 2016 I made my first post about an Indian scammer named Luhasr, who remarkably is still selling dud services on BlackHatWorld.com. While investigating him and his services I always collected all the appropriate evidence, including screenshots and the URLs of customers who left negative reviews.

This included both his outrageous "$5000+/mo with Google Friendly Micro Niche Adsense Websites" and "Get Fully Ready Amazon Affiliate Websites! Bank $500 - $5000 a Month" crappy packages.

Since then, and perhaps due to this blog, those services have been rebranded, though they are exactly the same, just with less ridiculous moneymaking claims. These are now called "Fill your Adsense Coffer in 2017 with Micro Niche Websites" and "Make Money as an Affiliate Marketer in 2017 with Amazon Affiliate Websites!".

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/fill-your-adsense-coffer-in-2017-with-micro-niche-websites-updated-seo-guide.374935/

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/make-money-as-an-affiliate-marketer-in-2017-with-amazon-affiliate-websites.484824/

It was undoubtably the negative reviews and the way Luhasr used to try to obscure them by posting a barrage of old positive-ish reviews, that undoubtably brought him and his too good to be true services to my attention.

If you've read the first post on this blog then you'll see me highlighting the extreme censorship that goes on at BlackHatWorld.com. You might expect it to be an open and honest forum where any interested buyer can ask any question they like about the service being sold, but they can't and the highly corrupt moderators will always favour with the seller and remove any post that starts questioning the authenticity of the service being sold there.

If you did buy a service that turned out to be a dud you can leave a mildly negative comment once, but that is it, you are not allowed to discuss the matter any further or inform other users you were essentially misled/scammed. 

When I first exposed Luhasr's 5000+ dollars a month micro niche website scam I made sure I bookmarked the URL and captured a screenshot from users who were essentially saying they were making next to nothing, and the package was piss poor in every way.

Along with a screenshot I posted the URL of these reviews on my first blog post, so people could visit the original website and see, I was telling the truth.

It now appears that all the links on my first post are dead and just redirect to Luhasr new rebranded scam service home page. Weirdly, I have some old bad reviews from his services bookmarked in my web browser that I've never published that get redirected to the appropriate page, but all the links in my first post don't even though the URL structure is the same, just with a different page number.

Though I've actually managed to find some of those posts by copying and pasting the exact text from the screenshot into Google.com, I just find it strange that the links don't redirect to the appropriate page, when other non-published ones do.

Did Luhasr deliberately rebrand his website scam services and their URLs to hide bad reviews that I've published on this blog? Perhaps.

Unfortunately, I can't confirm whether Luhasr re-brands his scams every year since the Way Back Machine only has his micro niche thread indexed from the beginning of 2016, not 2011 when he first started selling on BlackHatWorld.com.

Either way, Luhasr is no stranger to obscuring bad reviews towards the crap he sells, and I'm pretty sure he's well aware of this blog and doesn't anybody reading it.

 You can read my first post at the following page.